Wednesday 16 October 2013

25 Random Facts About Me


  1. As you may know already I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks which can mean that the simplest things such as going to the shops can be a big task for me.
  2. My favourite colour is purple. Everything purple!!
  3. I really enjoy having baths, I find them so relaxing after a day at work!
  4. I buy most of my clothes from Ebay, I really like a good bargain and hate spending loads of money!
  5. My worst fear was flying- so on my first flight where did I go? I took an 8 hour flight to New York.
  6. I am an animal lover!
  7. I've had a driving license for 2 and a half years.
  8. I studied art at college for 2 years ending up with a National Diploma in art and design.
  9. I own far too many nail polishes, but I paint my nails a different colour every week.
  10. I tend to say me instead of my.
  11. I'd love to own a pair of the mojito heels.
  12. My dream holiday would be to Bora Bora.
  13. I play the guitar.
  14. I'm 21 years young. A pretty basic fact for you there.
  15. My laptop is my prize possession or my car.
  16. Honesty is the most important quality to me.
  17. I get addicted to eating stawberry laces. You know, the sweets?
  18. I love comedy films! It's very rare I enjoy an action film.
  19. I own all 8 series of Desperate Housewives on DVD. Favourite TV show ever.
  20. When I was a kid I'm sure I watched every episode of Tom and Jerry.
  21. I would love to go back to America!
  22. I love Thai food.
  23. ...days into september I was born.
  24. My all time favourite perfume is- Vera Wang- Princess Night.
  25. I'm a homebird.

No comments:

Post a Comment