Monday 7 October 2013

.Welcome one and all.

Hello Everyone

Thank you for taking the time to look at my new blog! Some of you may be wondering what's going to be appear on this page! Well, this is quite a big thing for me, and quite a big thing to reveal to the world. 

I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks on and off since I was 16. I'm now 21. I know that this can affect a lot of people around these ages and I know first hand how hard it is. Recently, I have been making a huge effort to overcome this and I wanted to share my journey with you all, in hope that even if it makes a difference to one person, I'm happy. 

I want this place to be a community for people, help each other, talk to each other and just communicate. Please be considerate to others when posting comments and chatting. Mental health is a sensitive subject but it's something that shouldn't be shied away from!

So I hope that you will join me on this hard journey and enjoy my posts.


Suzanne

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment